Mission Statement of the Engr. Aja Eze Foundation
The Engr Aja Eze Foundation advocates for refugees and refugee children from conflict-affected countries by way of advocacy. Our mission is to :
- Advocate at the international level for refuges globally who have fled conflict- affected countries.
- Advocate and raise awareness for refugees globally .
- To respond to the educational needs of children in conflict-affected countries.
- Raise the awareness of the protections available to children affected by war.
- Support ongoing educational initiatives such as : The No Lost Generation Initiative; back E-learning Campaigns ; UNICEF; Expanded Learning Spaces; Space learning Program and E-Learning.
- Step up advocacy to stop attacks on schools and educational facilities in conflict-affected countries.
- To ensure that priority is given to funding for education in conflict hit countries.
- To collaborate with Christian Empowerment Council and Rescuers Without Borders.
- Establish” PEACE SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN AFFECTED BY WAR”.
- The building of” Walls of Peace”
- Encourage the female child soldiers and other vulnerable children affected by war to paint and express their feelings via art , drama and games-the establishment of “games for peace”.
- Establish partnerships with international and national Child organizations, schools, community leaders;and faith based Organizations.