Mission Statement of the Engr. Aja Eze Foundation
The Engr Aja Eze Foundation advocates for refugees and stateless children from conflict-affected countries by way of advocacy.
Our mission is to :
- Advocate at the international level for refuges globally who have fled conflict- affected countries.
- Advocate to end statelessness for children : allow children to gain the nationality of the country in which they are born; reform laws that prevent mothers from passing their nationality to their children on an equal basis as fathers; eliminate laws and practices that deny children nationality because of their ethnicity, race or religion and ensure universal birth registration to prevent statelessness.
- Advocate and raise awareness for refugees globally .
- To respond to the educational needs of children in conflict-affected countries.
- Raise the awareness of the protections available to children affected by war.
- Support ongoing educational initiatives such as : The No Lost Generation Initiative; back E-learning Campaigns ; UNICEF; Expanded Learning Spaces; Space learning Program and E-Learning.
- Step up advocacy to stop attacks on schools and educational facilities in conflict-affected countries.
- To ensure that priority is given to funding for education in conflict hit countries .
- Establish” PEACE SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN AFFECTED BY WAR”.
- The building of” Walls of Peace .”
- To highlight the UNHCR ‘s # I Belong Campaign to End Statelessness by 2024.